Visit Our Vineyard & Taste Our Wine
We offer Polish & English-language vineyard and wine tasting tours during which we will explain our approach and challenges to an organic cultivation. In season, we can also include some practical hands-on aspects of vine growing. After visiting the vineyard, we will relocate to our winery in Sanka where we will taste 5 of our wines. Estimated time of the tour is 2-3 hours.
Price: 360 PLN (about 90 Euro) for a group up to 6 people. Add 60 PLN (15 Euro) for each additional adult. All prices are net without VAT. We can provide a VAT invoice. We require prepayment.
For more information or to book a tour, please call us at (+48) 509 788 676 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional things to do in our vicinity:
– walk/bike to a fresh forest spring (2 km).
– take bike/walking trail through nature reserve leading to Alwernia monestery (9 km).
– visit partially restored Tenczyn Castle in Rudno (10 km).
– visit ethnographical park in Wygiełżów featuring an old Polish village (17 km).
– just take a blanket and relax while enjoying the views and surrounding nature (0 km).
– and, if you need a cozy place to stay in Kraków, we recommend our very own Tango House Bed & Breakfast just off the Main Market Square.